intake manifold

dcletten

is anything obx worth buying?

not really, just figured if MAYBE something from them would be, but are they, not obx in particular, i mean like venom, skunk2, etc.

They copied Quaife's patented LSD.

They copied someones cams (Skunk's I think).

Boo.

OBX isn't a company that wants to outperform anyone. they're out to make money. by letting someone else do all the R&D and then copy that design and sell the product for less is just what they do.

Well you need to specify what motor it is going on, well for about 50 bucks more you can go on ebay and get a skunk2 intake manifold but if you are running a b16 or 18 you could slap on a typeR intake manifold with really good powere gains, well I think for around 200 bucks you should see good throttle response, it will be noticeable but you might want to look into getting a bigger throttle body and see if you can fit a pretty big one but like they said for the money Venom not obx but it is your decision. I would do it

Well you need to specify what motor it is going on, well for about 50 bucks more you can go on ebay and get a skunk2 intake manifold but if you are running a b16 or 18 you could slap on a typeR intake manifold with really good powere gains, well I think for around 200 bucks you should see good throttle response, it will be noticeable but you might want to look into getting a bigger throttle body and see if you can fit a pretty big one but like they said for the money Venom not obx but it is your decision. I would do it

have you ever used an OBX manifold? if not, shut the fawk up.

You're a tool.

ITR IM is not good for a B16. ITR IM should only be used on 1.8+.

Skunk2 = not that great.

Edelbrock, AEBS, AIR, custom = good

An IM doesn't change throttle response generally.

but i mean overall is the response better? is it overall worth the money, and what about a mini-me with a ported, polished, fully worked head, make it any better?

Archived