WHERE CAN I GET A JDM HEADLIGHT OR HEAD LIGHTS?

VtechDelSol 07

Whats so funny about JDM headlights ? lol

Although I have to ask this...

in the UK we cant use Headlights from the States as they point into the direction of on-coming traffic blinding other road users, We can use JDM lights since they drive on the same side we do.

Does this not bother the drivers in the states ?

Although I have to ask this...

in the UK we cant use Headlights from the States as they point into the direction of on-coming traffic blinding other road users, We can use JDM lights since they drive on the same side we do.

Does this not bother the drivers in the states ?

in UK do the headlights point down? i've nver had a problem w/ headlights blinding me, unless it s highbeams.

in UK do the headlights point down? i've nver had a problem w/ headlights blinding me, unless it s highbeams.

Over here, they point down & to the right a bit. Were advised to buy Headlight Conversion clip on lenses before driving abroad in europe etc aswell

Probably jus the UK being strict, we aint even allowed to have Neons or Tinted windows lol

ugh yea i did mean to spell it like that i wasnt thinking really i hadnt thought about it dont wanna take the time to change it if it bothers u that much well sorry i jus wanted a little bit of info on this forum didnt think id be using it this much so i made my name real quick sorry everybody i SINCERELY appologize for Spelling VTEC wrong

but where can i get JDMs

like i said in classifieds, ebay has them every now and again. the pairs sell for over 400 on there.

post up pictures of the "damage". you may not even need a new headlamp.

go to www.passwordjdm.com they should have some... not sure tho

no.

as for ebay, a high feedback rating does not mean you won't get scammed. you just have to overall exercise caution, contact the seller for more info, pictures, blah blah blah.

Archived