Highest milage Accord

Accord904

'91 EX Coupe with 248,XXX miles on it. Although it does not get driven much in the spring/summer/fall cause of my Honda motorcycle.

**Just traded the Accord for a '01 Civic LX a few hours after this post**

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I've heard about the '94 Ex that went 1,080,000 documented miles, it was in car and driver a year or so ago. Crazy! how many miles are you guys pushin..

wow! the most I have heard was about 700,000 on a early 80's accord. It is parked in a showroom in Sandiego. Was the million miles on original motor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Congrats!

My 86 Accord DX 4dr 5spd went 436k before the body fell off.

My 89 Accord DX 2dr 5spd went 316K before the head gasket went and warped the block and head.

My wife's 95 Accord 4Dr EX 5 spdwent 155k before she sold it

My 95 Accord LX wagon 5spd currently has 151K

My wife now has an 07 CRV EX auto with 26k, it will be a long time before she rack's up too many miles

At the shop one time we had an 88 Accord in with 736k (but the guy said the odometer stopped working about 60k earlier). I guess he drove back and forth across the country (never asked why).

I know this is an old thread, but it is a good one. It is nice seeing the mileage the old birds can rack up.

• 3 weeks later...

i just got me new 93 accord with 224*** on it and went up on the highway got it to 120 mph

but i had a 92 accord ex and it had 135*** before the water sleeve in the second cylinder went out..... dang shame

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

376,000 1994 accord four door 4 cylinder. I traded it in for an 02 two door accord four years ago, never had a problem! promise. and i still see it being driven around town. looks like #&)) now!

some people just cant take care of anything!

Archived