Highest milage Accord

Accord904

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know a guy with a mid 80's chevy astro with 450,000 + miles on it.. original engine and trans. I have an international scout with 300,000 + miles

I have had 2 GMC/Chevy astro/safari's that have gone in excess of 300,000.. actaully still driving one.

there are a lot of cars out there that have reputation for going 300,000 to 500,000 miles...

but not many manufactures that all their cars tend to do this. Honda and Toyota are the only ones that really come to mind.

got to admit I love my new little honda civic.. 96000 miles on it so it is practically new and some serious gas relief driving it.. took my gas bill from 300+ a month to about 120 a month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My '97 Accord LX is about to hit 198k. I havent had many troubles out of it other than the CV Axles and my Surging idle that i have right now. And SOMEHOW a squirrel got into my car and chewed through the remote wire to my amp. Dont ask how, cause i dont know, i never leave my windows down!

My 92 Accord EX has 258,000 on it with the original F22A6. I've had it since may and put over 30,000 on it. I work at a domino's and put anywhere from 100-250 miles per night. I won't own nothing but a honda just for this reason! Getting ready to do an H22 type-S swap on it after christmas

Archived