Highest milage Accord

Accord904

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again, i am posting in the last month i drove frackin 3000 miles. i posted a few weeks ago and i was at 123k and now im at 125.4k its pissing me off.

i drive for fun.. my town is boring

:mad:

again, i am posting in the last month i drove frackin 3000 miles. i posted a few weeks ago and i was at 123k and now im at 125.4k its pissing me off.

i drive for fun.. my town is boring

:mad:

haa

who doesn't

im still at 106k on my 92 accord

my hatch is at 133k

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a Newby and just picked up a 1998 Honda Accord from the original owner with original motor and auto tranny with 204,000 miles. I'm putting in a transmission cooler immediately to prolong the tranny's life cause if it goes out I'm doing a manual swap unless it's too much work or I get to lazy.

Ken

:thumbsup: had 324k on my 93 accord lx original motor but now i have a h22 with about 50k on it but the body and rest of the car has just passed 372000.

original motor went at 324k when i over reved and shot a spark plug out of the head and then an exhause valve bent and went through the #3 piston >.<, stil have the motor sittin on a table. thinkin about rebuilding it.

• 2 weeks later...
I've heard about the '94 Ex that went 1,080,000 documented miles, it was in car and driver a year or so ago. Crazy! how many miles are you guys pushin..

Hell I thought 138,000 was a lot but it is just getting broken in. It is a 1992 Honda Accord LX. No major probelms. Dark Navy Blue. It is garaged and rarely driven any more. It is my baby. Based on what I am hearing the 1992 Accords were some of the most reliable cars of all times.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering , i have a 1986 honda accord purchased for 500$ a year ago, it has 217000 ks..?

I have a change to huy a 1992 honda accord with 345000k on it for 1000 cash and give my car in for 500 of the value.

should i do this ?? should i buy it give my car up?? it it a good deal k;s are high is that to worry, considering it honda ?

i was told to kepp my 86 accord and lok for another deal ?? why do this ??

is the egine finished at 345000k ?? it is risky ?

Archived