Highest milage Accord

Accord904

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o 1995 Accord, We are the 3rd owners,if you count the friend from our church who is the used car dealer who found it for us.When we got it thursday week before last the odometer read 209880 yesterday when I drove it it was 210 + a little,my wife has driven it ,every day back and fourth to school 70 mi.round trip.

Except for the water leak that I posted about ,there seems to be no probs.

And I think that XScarAudio has headed me in the right direction to get that taken care of. My friend & Brother who found this nice car for us ,,his wife has one w/almost 300k. :o

8) KaoSnOk 8)

Yeah, I told you that I'm catching up to everybody really fast. The del sol is just to much fun to drive, so I drive it everywhere even outside of work. Would probably be smarter to drive my wifes car when we go places on the weekends.

Oh, she just drives a 99 Chevy Prism. The only reason we got it for her is because it is made with a Toyota engine, had really low miles and we got it for cheap. Works great for her though. She wants a Scion XA really bad so that will probably be her gift when she gets done with college and gets her first job.

She originally had a 88 camry with 220,000 miles. Got rid of that for the low mileage prism.

im 17 and i have 1 1992 honda accord lx and it has 214,000 miles. i have a 1997 honda accord lx with 123,000 miles. i have a 1995 honda civic at my dads.. yea, my house is like a japanese redneck yard. haha

my mom has a honda pilot too. and my dad has a ridgeline

• 3 weeks later...

Archived