New job

civicplaya20

Not that many of you care but I just got a new job with Verizon wireless this morning and that means I am gonna make more money than I would have imagined at 20. So that means I can do more things to my car faster especially with it being paid off. I can't wait to get the first couple of pay checks and start looking more in depth to the things I can do with and to my car. :D:D:D

not bad dude

i used to work at KFC/TACO BELL making 6.90 hr.

but now ive been working at STARBUX making about 11$ an hour

so im straight

and i also do jobs for my uncle..he gives me 100$ a day..but this is like once in a while

That's cool, right now I sell t-mobile phones and I am supporting myself as well as my gf. I make 8 an hour plus commission so on a good month I pull down 2300... Well rent, car payment, electric, phone bills, cable....etc. You get the point. But just for switching to a better company they are gonna pay me 11.25 an hour plus commission. It's great I am gonna be working less and getting paid more. Isn't that kinda the american dream??

H22: I know that I should have posted in the general discussion but I would have never got anyone to write back. Plus (it sounds gay) but I wanna get my post up there, I mean I haven't even broken 40 yet.... When I am actually able to spend money on my car I will be in here all the time with questions on how to do crap. So until then I have to get my cheap kicks here and there....

Archived