Question about Si C/C bulbs

dawrenn

What is the part number for Si amber climate control bulbs? I have looked on this thread and people gave 2 different part numbers?

79609-S02-A01: http://www.slhondaparts.com/search.asp?partNo=79609-S02-A01 and this:

79609-S02-A11: http://www.slhondaparts.com/search.asp?partNo=79609-S02-A11

Which one is it? I want to make sure I order the right ones. I need to know ASAP.

I know some people are going to tell me just to paint the bulbs but I DONT WANT TO DO THAT!

Dude, the entire climate control is different...

What are you talking about? I have a 99 Civic Ex, I would think that the Si climate control is the same? Someone said all I had to do was get bulbs from an Si c/c? I am just not sure which part number is the right one.

do i hear honda dealer?

I have already went a Honda dealer, the guy must have been a retard because he said he could not tell from the picture if they were amber or not since the pics were black&white I even told him that I needed them for an Si. The website a posted is an online honda dealer. I searched under 99 Civic Si and saw the part number. On the thread I posted someone gave another part number so now I am not sure which on is right I dont want to spend $10 and get the wrong bulbs.

lol, love the thread sub-title.

dont think i need to answer your question since you already know what it is.

and i seriously doubt that people have honda part numbers memorized to be able to tell you what part number a friggin bulb is. do a search on google for honda oem parts and i'm sure you can find a place to order them from.

EDIT: ahh what the hell. its the bulb with the angles.........

Archived