Anyone Catholic?

SexyH22

he is actually 78.. I don't think age should really matter when electing a pope, of course he can't be mentally ill or anything of the sort. There are qualifcations one must meet to at least run for pope. There are controversies about this new german pope about him being a nazzi youth in his younger years but his parents were anti nazzi so.. If he has been elected pope then im sure he met all or most of the qualifications. I think I trust the cardinals who voted for him.

Also 2 popes ago (the pope before jp 2) served only 2 months before he passed away. JP was elected in 78 and of course I was born in the same year. I think thats a sign from the man upstairs.o:)

there's no such thing as an openly gay priest who touches children, I think its funny that the media took a few stories of "supposed" child molestation involving both girls and boys, then made it just boys...nevertheless, the individuals involved were stripped of the priesthood and will never be allowed it back. Herego no one can point out an openly gay priest who touches children, but if you would like to take this as a personal challenge...prove me wrong.

I wasn't saying that anyone here had talked about the priesthood's availability to women, it was all over the news for like an entire week. Oh and I just found out that no doctrine states that the priesthood is open solely to men or that priests must practice celibasy, that's all just tradition...nevertheless, it won't be changed.

Archived