psp anyone?

Trepid

Anyone get a psp yet? I got mine last week and haven't been able to put it down... I've already gone online with it and all the other goodies it offers, I just need to start copying video over to it...

nope, don't think i'll get one either. if i want to play video games i'll just sit my lazy ass down on a couch (like i plan on doing tonight at my brothers place.) i really don't see the point of hand held gaming systems other than to get spoiled kids to shut the hell up when they go shopping with their parents.

although i wish i could play metal gear acid on my ps2...

dude, this thing is so much more, I keep pictures on it, it's doubles as an mp3 player, it plays movies better then any portable dvd player I've seen to date(you can even convert your divx to mp4 on a memory stick), I can connect to the internet... if this thing gave me a blowjob I wouldn't need any other human interaction ever again...

was going to pre-order one for joey for his birthday, but he wanted that gt4 wheel so i got him that and a 1gig shuffle instead. he just got the ds not long ago, so that keeps him busy on his train commute. when he gets bored with the ds, he'll be picking up a psp, or when the price is right.

to me, they haven't released anything great for it to make it worth the money.

its actually pretty small. the screen is really big but thats like the whole damn thing. for a handheld with that good of graphics, its pretty sweet.

yeah i need for the price to go down about $150 before i buy one. 250 bones is a lil extreme. but you gotta keep in mind that dreamcast was like taht much when it came out and i've seen those bastards on sale for like $40 now.

Bah...I wouldn't mind having one, but I just blew a paycheck on an iPod Photo. Not that I wanted an iPod Photo, but for the price I got it at, I ain't complaining...4GB of music...1gig on photos...still got like 25 more gigs to waste. BAH. Thank god for Limewire.

I got a Gameboy Advance when it came out, and seriously...that thing lasted me a month before I totally forgot about it. I'm sure the PSP has more to it than gaming, but I think I'm tech'd out as it is. I mean, I'm planning on getting a new phone too, we all know how crazy I am about tech gadgety phones. Add on a PDA and my laptop...the PSP would just seem like overkill. DAMN TECHNOLOGY!

^ i agree.

i have an ipod (and if you want to get any decent amount of music out of the psp you'd need to geta lot of 1gig sticks, which in turn would cost more than the largest capacity ipod), pda, laptop, blah blah blah.

none of the games are anything really "new" for the psp, and for $50 i'd rather get a ps2 game anyway and play on a better screen :p . then it's still like $50 per movie disc or so last time i checked... get the dvd for $15 or less and again watch it on a better screen...

I dont plan on getting one, I know i'll get bored with it after 2 weeks. My new ipod photo and laptop are keeping me plenty entertained, and broke

Archived