Honda Del sol for sale.

delsol93

I have a totaled honda del sol. It has a d16y7 motor in it. Candy orange paint. 17' essenza gunmetal wheels. T-top, Carbon fiber tailights. and magnaflow exhaust. Im looking to sell it as a whole, If not i would like to part it out.. If there are any parts you need than reply soon. The motor has 49k on it. hood, fenders, and front bumber are totaled. Everything else is in good working order.

The rims are in really good shape. they are like new. One of the tires is flat and needs to be repaired. The other three are perfectly fine. Each individual tire costs 150$. So without rims the tires alone cost 600$. For the rims and tires im only asking 400$. The tires have no tread loss. Im in a quick need of money and i need to get rid of them. So 400$ is my price if you are interested than contact me. Right now i do not have pictures. But i will in a few days. I just need to take the car out of the garage.

be advised the lights that are for sale are not the headlights , they are the taillights

and yes theyare still for 60 dollars i will present pitures of all these products within the next day or two. im sorry im making u wait but its still kind of cols over here ad its kind of hard to drag a car out of a garage when its cold but i will try to get it done today 4/4/05 or 4/5/05

but i will have all those pics

• 3 weeks later...

hey is the car automatic...give me a call i want to talk to you about it....if it total you can sell everything off of it and sell me the shell..since everyone want parts off of it i take watever left just give me a call...and we'll talk...if you can sell everythng off of it and still have the shell..call me ...we work seomthing out...or call me anyway ..thanks the number is 832-659-1272 the name is tony

Archived