What's the best way

Now some of you may think of this a rice, but hey it's what I wanna do with my car. Now to the point at hand, I am wondering how I can change the color of my dash and door panels. I want to get the interior color to be blue, and some black and leave the outside of my car the gloss black that it is. I don't know if it's just painted or if it's a complete vinyl job because I live in Texas and with the heat the way it is I think the paint would peal in no time. So if anyone can help with any imput other than telling me how much my idea is rice I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the imput. I am just curious I don't know if anyone can ballpark it for me, but does anyone have any clue as to prices??? I know every place is different but it never hurts to ask

:nuke: Whats Homie I am going to help you out I am from HOUSTON There is this car shop owned buy this chineese dud named Tim one of the coolest duds you will ever meet this is the number to the shop (713)783-8818. They do every thing!!!!!!!!!! They actually sit down, and map out a plan for your car. If you have any other question car wise such as sound systems and rims give me a holla.

HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived