a 20,000 dollar question

xxscaxx

so, your mom says she doesnt like your car since its so small. so she comes up with an idea.

"ill buy you a new car for like 20,000 or so, if you get rid of your car."

-the catch:

it has to be a newer car (for the warranty and all that gay crap).

what would you do?

what car would you buy?

>_< :crazy:

i really dont wanna get rid of my sol, but hey might as well look around right?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha yeah an s2000 isnt much bigger. i was gonna try to see if i could stretch it a bit and get an STI. i love them. ive been talkin to my friends who have evos n sti's n they said to get an evo but i think the sti looks better.

yeah i was thinkin about gettin a wrx, but i figured if im gonna get a newer car it better be the best one. my friend was sayin that its more expensive to build up an sti than an evo? he has an 11.8 second evo..

how old are you again?

you could always try talking your parents into putting a down payment on an sti with the money, and just lease or finance it than buying it outright...

im 18.

just a quick question why does it seem all my friends are hatin on STi's? they say that there already upgraded so much its hard to make faster and this and that. i still like em tho.

maybe because there are so many evos around that area... who knows. or maybe they're ricers at heart and are just suckers for the altezzas. :p

as much as i would love that ..ssr.. , a hatch is smaller than my car. trust me if she would give me that money for my car id send you out my engine to build it up for my turbo setup...

my friends evo runs low 12's, we ran my car and his and i stayed behind him by like 2 car lengths, maybe less give or take. his evo is faster than his bros sti. ( i didnt race him off a start hed destroy me).

yea thats true, that basically applies to every car as well. if my mom says yes to it i might, but i dont know if i can let go of the sol :( i love the car so much and have done so much to it. damn decisions.

just consider how much you'd like to have the sti. i did the same thing with my civic. i had some money saved up and was considering turbo charging the d-series back in the day...then i decided to just buy a newer car that was already turbocharged and play around with that for awhile. never really played around with it because it was already fast enough for me to be happy...now i'm about to sell it and buy something different.

yeah i was thinking about that. i mean it is a BRAND new car, im going to go test drive one today probably. and they are fast already (dont they run like low 13's?). my sol probably runs that, but you cant beat the all wheel drive option.

i don't know what they run...but i'm not sure if they let people test drive them either. my dealer wouldn't let my uncle test drive one (he's in his mid 40's) because they said some kid took one out and started driving and ended up wrapping it around a pole and killing himself. don't know what its like over there though.

i'm sure you'll love it.

Archived