SESM Comptech Supercharger with Aftercooler Raffle

RBC3

I just posted about our meet, so I figured I would also include yall in our raffle. I saw that your mod deleted a raffle for a car, and called it spam. If you have questions, please feel free to email me. You can also check www.s2ki.com, www.s2katlanta, and www.sesm.org for details on our meet.

Comptech and Hardtopguy.com are Raffling off a Comptech Supercharger with Aftercooler that will fit your 2000 - 2005 Honda S2000. There are only 1000 tickets available for this raffle. Proceeds of this raffle benifit the South East Super Meet (SESM) visit www.SESM.org for more info on the meet.

The Drawing will be held at the SESM Banquet on June 11th. You need not be present to win. Shipping of the supercharger is free within the contintental US. All others will pay exact shipping.

These tickets can only be purchased with Paypal or Check. Sorry no credit cards. There is a 1.00 handling fee for each ticket. That is to cover the Paypal cost and the postage to mail the tickets out.

Purchase your raffle tickets here

• 4 years later...

Archived