swap b20z2 in crx yes/no?

cclpickle

:D the other day i was at the car lot and i seen a 2000 crv with a b20z2 dohc 2.0L engine how hard whould it be to swap that in to a crx and what tranny do you putt on it , also if i had 2000 ls engine swap mounts will the work on the b20z2 and whould it be the fastes car around , and has it ever been done to a street car crx . :ph34r:

• 2 months later...
B20s are made for honda trucks not cars not a good idea buddy did it car runs hardly ever all the time teraing it up motor isnt made to race

shut the fawk up. you're a damn idiot. a B20B or Z can produce quite a nice amount of torque if built right. I have a CR-VTEC(also known as B20-VTEC) in my del Sol.

BITCHES I WORK AT HONDA AND THE MOTOR WILL NOT WITH STAND RACING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TOIME A B-18 IS THE BEST BET I GOT A 92 CIVIC WITH A B-18 THAT WILL RUN 6'S IN AN EIGHT OF A MILE SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT MOTORS buttheadS

BITCHES I WORK AT HONDA AND THE MOTOR WILL NOT WITH STAND RACING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TOIME A B-18 IS THE BEST BET I GOT A 92 CIVIC WITH A B-18 THAT WILL RUN 6'S IN AN EIGHT OF A MILE SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT MOTORS buttheadS

bullcrap. you're all bullcrap. post pics or shut the fawk up.

• 3 weeks later...

yea its worth geting a b20 i got one in my hatch man!!!! its strong its a big difrence with a ls and b20 i got a budy who has ls in his hatch we raced dam i took him so bad i had 4 people in my car i used gsr mounts and gsr tranny if u want i could send u some pix

and it depens how much u get it for

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey good post i was thinking about asking the same thing :thumbsup: well my mind is made up b20 it is :devil: now i have another question i dont know if this the correct place to put it but here it goes im new to the honda world now with the 20b swaped into the crx what would be better a super charger o turbo?

and my buddy has been racing his for 4 years now and aint had no problems yet and he runs a 7 sec 1/8

dude running 7's on an 1/8 isn't much to brag about it is nice but not that impressive it just means he's runnig 14's on the1/4

dude running 7's on an 1/8 isn't much to brag about it is nice but not that impressive it just means he's runnig 14's on the1/4

he is stock and who the fawk said i was bragging cause i sure as hell didnt only thing i said is that it is possible because i have seen it done and seen it race for years so shut the fawk up

He was just saying that the B20 can be a quick motor. 7's in the 8th is pretty good for a stock motor.

• 7 years later...

Archived