..SSR.. for mod

so a car with a spoiler, altezza, new headlights and wheels is rice?

gimme a break. Big bodykits, chrome wheels, oversized exhaust, chrome grills tons of viynl are rice. none of the above on my car so how is my car ricey fool

yeah but the typical ricer would probaly have a huge muffler,bling bling rims, stickers, bodykit to the extreme, altezzas bleh rear fender scoops, wrx hood scoops on honda, wirelights and streetlights colored, and a wing bigger then the car. :ph34r:

what a freaking gay thread. I would lock this if I had the chance

lol, what i was thinking when it was started...

this thread is the reason every other forum has a moderator :-"

(stuck, neither one of us is the moderator of this forum)

hahaha, now that you've reminded me of that...i can whore the hell out of this thread until it gets locked!

oh and stuck, ddrew never gets on anymore...plus i dont think he'd ever make me or ssr a mod.

kool +1

hahaha, now that you've reminded me of that...i can whore the hell out of this thread until it gets locked!

oh and stuck, ddrew never gets on anymore...plus i dont think he'd ever make me or ssr a mod.

but we can still warn you guys :thumbsup:o:)

fawk TL, all that bitch does is floss his (A) like its hot crap. If that guy was such a playa, he'd get his boss to chrome his grille out.

fawk doug

fawk stuff

fawk joe

fawk ashley

fawk

fawk frackj

fawk

fawk

fawk

fawk

Civic and I can't do nothing but until then, whore it up you sluts. It is okay to change subjects from the title in this thread. I'll let it slide this time.

**No more bashing other members**

this thread should be tl and crg7 for admin lol :-"

lol...i though you guys can still shut it down..

I know you guys can still warn:-" ...lol i am at like 10%...which is better than where i was.

Ha.. no (active) mod can contol this crap...you know what this means right? :ph34r:

ANARCHI~!

p.s. I think hf should have a king.....i should be the king 8)

• 5 months later...

If Bahamaricer had a brain, he would realize that ..SSR.. is 200 times smarter than him and he has no right to talk

..SSR.. is one of the most knowledgable people on this board

think b4 u speak.

..SSR.. is one of the most knowledgable people on this board

True. I haven't been on this forum for very long, but I've learned pretty quickly that SSR knows what he's talking about and don't piss him off or he won't stop bashing you until your a bloody pulp.

Archived