..SSR.. for mod

I think me and Doug should have the ability to give people titles since we are the coolest people other than Ashley and TL on the board.

I will make cool titles such as "I'm an assclown"

or

"I suck Elmers glue through my ears"

or

"fracktarded n00b who fracked with the almighty ..SSR.."

Whats your take Doug?

No.

oh okay, you must see something special inn dougy :heart:

how about

SSR is a weiner:-"

SSR is a bitch   :drew:

SSR has no life, but to knock other people down  !!!

SSR needs a girlfriend so he stops frackin his exhaust   w00t

too bad you only hav 56 post, so no prize for you 8)

fa reel :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

dude, half of SSRs post are worthless posts full of bullcrap or critisism. If thats what you all want in a mod, then this forum would die in a matter of weeks

i haven't seen one constructive post from you since you joined the board. all you do is complain about ssr...get over it. he called you a ricer because you are one, i mean seriously...magnaflow? wtf is up with that? get over it already and stop wasting your time on this forum, nobody likes you...ssr already killed your reputation, go away already.

taybor - everette for mods in '04!

that is your name right? chris taybor, or am i smoking the good stuff?

so all the cars i see including S2k, civics and integras with magnaflow Ti exhaust are ricey? So what is the def. of ricey, some may look @ ur car and say rice.

read the forum "Board Questions, Feedback and Suggestions"

im giving my opinion, a hell of allot of people dont like you ssr and optional187. Two lil fags alwayz takin up for each other.

How can SSR destroy a reputation, when he had none. All he does is

non - constructive post. And i haave just started posting negative things on this board because i beieve its true and that my opinion. So if you have a problem then deal with it

And i haave just started posting negative things on this board because i beieve its true and that my opinion. So if you have a problem then deal with it

And thats what you were flaming me for dumbass.

fawk you.

You haven't posted one bit of tech info. I've posted tons of tech since I joined.

if i have experinced what someone has asked then i will post, or if I have an opinion i will post.

im not a car god, im just starting, and alwayz willing to learn,so im not going to post tech that i read in a mag or in a manual.

As for flaming people, im putting this behind me. You dont mess with me, I wont mess with you, i thinks its a fair deal. If you cant be mature about it then well so be it. But Im done. thats all

i

its funny you should say that my car is ricey. i guess some people might think an eclipse with no exterior mods, lowered, stock rims with yokohama tires, and a few go fast engine mods would be ricey. i can see that. lol.

anyways. as far as this "don't mess with me i won't mess with you" elementary school bs...its not going to happen. if you continue to suggest stupid things, express ricey opinions, etc...people are still going to call you a stupid ricer.

solution? why not stop posting for about 6 months until you realize that all those show cars at nopi are ugly as crap.

what is the def, of rice? Can u clearly define it? or is rice just some silly make belive group, that does something with there car, that you do not like? Seems like thats the reason.......or is calling something rice just your complete and total ignorance?

Archived