Coilover Question?

dawrenn

I found a used set of Ground Control coilovers on ebay. There up to $10 and go off in 4 days. Here is the description This auction is for a set of authentic Ground Control coilovers also known as Eibach springs. These are in perfect condition and will give your car a really nice look. I think its lowers around 1-4 inches which will give you a nice snug. Some sleeves are included to reduce the coilovers from rubbing with the shocks and provide you with a smooth ride. These are authentic GROUND CONTROL coilovers!!

He says some sleeves. Would it effect anything if I did not have all the sleeves? is there any way I can buy them seperate?

Here is a pic of the coilovers he is selling

d8_1.jpg

Tell me if you think anything is missing.

and here is a pic of a new set of coilovers with a pic of the sleeves that he is talking about.

gc3.jpg

How important are the thin rubbers sleeves or rings?

I found another used set of Ground Controls on Ebay that seems less sketchy. They are up tp $10 and go off in a couple of days.

Here is the description: You are bidding on a set of used Ground Control Eibach Coilovers. They were taken off a 2000 Honda Civic HB. Im pretty sure they will fit all civics. They are in great condition, just a little dusty but clean. Was only used for less than 15K miles. Please email me with any questions and please take a look at my other auctions. thanks.

a0_1.jpg

36_1_b.jpg

fd_1.jpg

Tell me what you think about these.

I dont think they do. I had them on my other civic and they were fine. I would buy a new set but I dont have the money that is why I want a used set. I heard that there are 3 differnet kits that work with different shocks. Could I find out which kit it is by the model number on the springs? I want to make sure I buy the correct shocks.

Archived