new front lip

Trepid

mugen lip for 80 bucks?!?! HELLLLLLLLL YEAH!! or is it a "mugen style" lip?? either way, go for it!!

the reason why i say go for it is because they had mugen sh*t for my TL but then they discontinued making parts for it. when shops had mugen parts for my car, it costed WAYYYYYYYYY too much! (front lip for my car is 5 bills) so then i went around looking for parts, knowing its discontinued and found out they sold it all. im sure they wont stop making parts for civics though.. but yeah...80 bucks for a lip is good!!!!

yeah its "mugen style" but that doesn't bother me too much with the lip, I just like the way it looks, I wish I could afford actual mugen parts but oh well

The 99-00 headlights look to be chrome clears but they have a small orange reflector on the inside wall of the blinker area and they come with an orange light stock... the 96-98 headlights look the same shape but they are slightly different size and they have the orange reflector on the inside of the plastic housing <-- that made sense to me but prolly confused you guys...

Also the first pic you uploaded is a 99-00(you can tell by the bumper) but it does have aftermarket clears for the headlights... and that's not a mugen style lip, its slightly different, less pronounced and it doesn't have the slits in it like the mugen one

the 1st pic is a civic-r. civic-r upper grill and civic-r lower lip (also the 99-00 civic SI lip is the same part number as the civic-r lip) look at the 1st pic notace anything? its a true civic-r the steering is on the right. the skyline in the back is real.

the 2nd pic is lenny's EK it has the 99-00 civic front end conversion. i think his was a 98? maybe older like a 96 cant remember. he got the cwestin kit on it. looks great :) i got an actual mugen lip on the way for me. wahoo :) www.kingmotorsports.com $350 + shipping

Archived