New Wheels

• 1 month later...
I'm the only one with these rims in town. gunmetal is sweet, but I'll take what I can get.

Well then if that's the case and ur the only one with them....show them off. I just can't stand it here everyones car looks the same. But I do think those rims go good with ur car. Not too flashy...just right.:thumbsup:

Yeah I do love gunmetal rims. They stand out, but in a good way. I realized after I put them on how nice they looked on my car and my car is red as well.

\I just can't stand it here everyones car looks the same.

:laugh: come to Houston.. I seriously don't know how people identify their own car in parking lots. Especially at the university that I go to. Slammed grey civics every which way

wow. there's more mustangs here than civics. bleh I like my car and my rims, but for some odd reason I would like my car to be black with black rims and carbon fiber taillights and tinted windows. :ph34r::ninja:

wow. there's more mustangs here than civics. bleh I like my car and my rims, but for some odd reason I would like my car to be black with black rims and carbon fiber taillights and tinted windows.:ph34r::ninja:

I actually hate red, but since I bought my car used I could not be to picky. I did want a black civic. They do look hot with the carbon fiber. It's all good though I grew to love my car. So I am happy. 8)

Archived