H22A

BlackNova

How do I know? Cause I have a civic with a b16a2 and my friend has a civic with a b18c1 and we both have a friend who has a lude with the h22a in it. I've seen it with my own eyes. :mad:

Joe your the biggest liar ever. I highly doubt your motor is JDM, bwahahahaha w00t

I call bullcrap until you post pictures of your motor swap.

Doyou know how many show cars have flame graphics on them? My car is all for show and I just have the engine to back it up. All show is gay

Did you catch that Joe? You just admitted your car is gay in that post.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won 3rd at the drop jaw car show a few months back, I'm 17...18 in a few months and I've been working like a dog to mod my car.. Everyone started diss'n the car wehn i tried to sell it so fawk em all. :stupid: what the hell does that mean honda freak? Lets face it it would be easier to drop a b18c in a crx then an h22a. Would it be woth an extra what 40 hps? When you could easly mod the b18c to gain 40hps. Anyway drop it Whoever started this post do WHAT YOU WANT, and best of luck to ya

intake header and exhaust aren't going to give the B18C1 the amount of HP as an H22, and definately won't give it the torque.

Yes b16a2 = b16 SirII

That is my sleeper u dumb fawk, go to www.cardomain.com/id/eternaldarkness

thats the car with the flames that has the swap which is a JDM b16a. So no bullcrap, so whats your point now?

Lay off carta! :mad:

just fawk off, and I'll stop talkin crap about u, k?

anyway the h22a is probably better unless u wanna turbo or an easier swap.

what the hell does that mean honda freak? Lets face it it would be easier to drop a b18c in a crx then an h22a...

i just respondeed to a guy that misunderstood the whole thing.

He wrote that a B18 couldn't beat a H22.

I assumed he eant that a stock B18 in a crx couldn't beat a H22 in a crx

• 10 months later...

I just recently swaped a b18C into my crx. my car has I/H/E and completely gutted. I raced a 99 H22 prelude in a 1/4 mile with the same mods. Of course i launched on him pretty hard and had him for half of the strip but that extra horsepower killed me at the end. "THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT" I don't know how the hell you would be able to fit and H22 in the engine bay without cutting and expanding it. You have no play room because of the suspension. Honda builds their cars around the motor, so good luck trying to customize a suspension setup to be able to fit the motor.

14.23 1/4 mi @ 102mph

I just recently swaped a b18C into my crx. my car has I/H/E and completely gutted. I raced a 99 H22 prelude in a 1/4 mile with the same mods. Of course i launched on him pretty hard and had him for half of the strip but that extra horsepower killed me at the end. "THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT" I don't know how the hell you would be able to fit and H22 in the engine bay without cutting and expanding it. You have no play room because of the suspension. Honda builds their cars around the motor, so good luck trying to customize a suspension setup to be able to fit the motor.

14.23 1/4 mi @ 102mph

with your mods, if you can't pull on a '99 lude with I/H/E, you're a bad driver.

with your mods, if you can't pull on a '99 lude with I/H/E, you're a bad driver.

nah bro, that was my last run of the day and my car was running pretty crapty. Turns out it was because I had lost a bolt on my cat and the other one was loose so i lost some power in top end. I smoke ludes all day no doubt. Dont worry i would never let rex owners down...

i heard the mounts for the swap were$$$$$$$ and the cv"s wer 500.00 and how whould you do all the ecu crap its hard to do this swap i know becuase ive tryd it . also its so hard to fit it in the bay it is so snug its almost impossible.i never could get it to sit rite that swap is for a a off road track car and you wont have room for that turbo !! :ph34r:

• 1 year later...

I will be swapping a H22a into a crx within the next month or 2. I will be slapping a turbo in it also.

They do make the mounts for it and traction bars to help support the added weight.

770$shipped for the kit+traction system wich will all be needed for the swap also you will need an 88-89 integra driverside axel and a custom passenger side axel, also you will do a little bit of cutting to make the engine fit. a 90 crx with a 2" drop and a h22a with the mounting kit ect... It stands about 3 1'2"'s off the floor from the oil pan i beleive So a crx without a drop you will have plenty of clearance ect...

http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/TheEFH22AHowTo.html

Is a guide on how to swap a h22a into a crx also they have all the neccesary parts to do it there or information on what other parts will be needed.

if you are gonna boost it make sure its a 95 block because thats the only h22 with a closed deck design. h22 in a crx is not a safe street car because of all the cutting and banging. that engine bay will be stressed out. then once you start boosting and getting lots of power. dog the crap out of it for a few weeks then look around your strut towers. you will see the metal wrinkling. the h22 will pull itself away from the rest of the car. its happening to my friends civic. lol

Archived