Door locks and actuators

On my 2002 Honda CRV I am having problems. First, the button on the drivers door near the inside door opener that I think is to lock and unlock all doors does not work for any door. Second, the drivers door lock/unlock button does not work. Third, the key when attempting to unlock the divers door sometime works, some times not. now and then it gets stuck.

I checked all fuses and they look good and show continuity of current. I looked inside the drivers door panel and saw no connector loose. I have not yet taken the whole panel off to see if anything obvious is wrong. 

Would I be expecting the driver's door actuator to be bad, but would that cause all other doors to not lock/unlock?

I probably need a new door lock mechanism for the driver's door.

Would a connection go bad? 

If the weather cooperates enough I need to check to be sure all linkages are in place.