Warning lights stays on

Usman

Hello,

I have a 2014 accord touring with about 118000 miles. Recently, on random times all the warning lights would turn on and then stay on. Sometimes it happens when I start the car and sometimes it happens while i am driving. The car is driving fine even with the warning lights. i have run a full diagnostics on the car and did not get any warning codes or anything. So I reset all codes and still the issue keeps coming back. I have cleaned the terminals on the battery and checked all other connections that I could get to or understand. According to YouTube, it might be the ABS module that is causing the issue but I am not willing to spend money on things that have no guarantee to fix the issue.

If anyone else is having or had this issue please let me know what was done to resolve the issue.

thanks