Jump to content

What is this part called?


Recommended Posts

What is this? I have an oil leak coming off the back corner bolt and it looks like it's coming from this thing. I saw some oil dripping from under where the bolt is on top of that leaf in the first picture. Is there a rubber seal or something? What exactly is this part called? Any help would be much appreciated. 


The car is a 1998 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4-Cyl




Edited by shrimptaco98
Added Extra Pictures
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.