Civic won’t start

George silva

I have a 1990 civic ef with a D15B2 and it’s converted to a MPFI, 5 speed Manuel. and it drove fine for a few months then started to give me starting problems. I first changed the spark plugs, and main relay, it ran for a bit then wouldn’t start, then I replaced the distributor core, it ran for a bit then it didn’t start, then replaced the fuel pump, it ran then didn’t start after a couple of months, and then I by passed the clutch switch cause the plastic piece broke off, it ran for a bit then wouldn’t start again, and then the starter went out and I replaced it with a new one and it had power and would crank but wouldn’t turn over, and then after a day or two of just sitting, it started right up and drove fine for a few weeks, but now when i turn the key I can hear the fuel pump prime and main relay click and it has power but no crank. It’ll start after trying a couple of times but i really want to know what’s causing it to not start sometimes. And I also checked the timing and it was good. The battery is only a year old and has good connection, and the voltage is reading about 14.3 so I know the alternator is good. Checked the ground wire and it’s clean and has good connection. So im not sure what the problem could be. Any ideas? Thank you!