Fuel Injection Problems with 2020 Honda Odyssey

2020 Honda Odyssey ELITE with 36100 miles required a $1690.60 repair for an Injector kit with 6 new injectors and rails. 2018 and 2019 Honda Odyssey's have had the systems warranty extended but not so many 2020's have this many miles. I am dismayed with Honda as I have purchased at least 4 brand new Hondas over the years and this is the largest investment I have made with them. I in fact had Honda contacts from Nebraska apologize for the treatment I got in Arizona. I think Honda has just lost my future business to TOYOTA. I do Preventative Maintenance and use Mobil 1 full synthetic oil 0W-20 and Fram oil filters every 5 thousand miles along with Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant at every other Fill up. There seems to be an issue with these Odyssey's Fuel injectors.!! I have herd it said in Business school that you make your customers one at a time and you loose them one at a time. Buyers beware!!!