Safety for daughter. Found this in driveway.

MarkBailey8

On our driveway about 3 feet from the road, is this from a Civic or maybe it came off a passing car/truck and rolled onto our driveway, no way to tell. There is no evidence of oil tracks, and when she came home this evening there are no indiation there is anything wrong, no indicators, starts/runs well, fluids ok, so maybe it did come from another vehical...    We also have a Toyota Rav as well and its running ok too. . Daughter has to leave town tomorrow afternoon and no dealers open  and I'm very concerned for her safety.  :(   If you may know what it is and any info please email me at rich9778@gmail.com or call me on my company phone.. Thanks. 419-588-9778  Disregaurd after Sunday 1pm, if I don't know what it is I'll make her drive our car and I'll use Uber. Thanks again. 

civic 2.png

civic 1.png

Edited by MarkBailey8