Honda Android Auto & CarPlay Retrofit

Hello, how are you guys , is any body hear about that ?
Apple CarPlay and android auto retrofit module  

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000828510820.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.2.28e333a0tHo52b

Honda Android auto and carplay retrofit car video interface and integration at CarSight Store
Obviously a lot of you have wondered if it was possible to install Apple CarPlay
there are a lot of Chinese companies selling Android Auto/ Apple CarPlay retrofit kits, I just don't see enough information about this particular company (CarSight). This is their AliExpress vendor page 

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4692109?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000061.1.3ee52eb6nZuigG

Anywho, CarSight seems to have good reviews for the units they have sold the most. Also, I have seen there are options for BMW, Audi & Mercedes from other vendors. So my question is, who is going to take the plunge and try it our because I am too scared to do it! Seems pretty legit though and I see a lot of similarities between their documentation/information and what is available from the Naviplus site & videos. What do you guys think?

• 3 months later...

If you’ve got a smartphone and you drive a car, what’s better than combining the two into a force for good? You'll want Android Auto.

As Android-powered smartphones gain more market share, Google is attempting to match the runaway success of the Apple CarPlay format with some strong plays of its own.

The upgrade brought new app connectivity, greater integration with Google Maps and the related Waze map app, as well as Google’s own music app Play, plus Spotify, Messenger, podcast apps and many more. Old car 🚘 ? It can still have an Android Auto🤔📲

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2020 at 2:53 PM, ClaraCraighead said:

If you’ve got a smartphone and you drive a car, what’s better than combining the two into a force for good? You'll want Android Auto.

As Android-powered smartphones gain more market share, Google is attempting to match the runaway success of the Apple CarPlay format with some strong plays of its own.

The upgrade brought new app connectivity, greater integration with Google Maps and the related Waze map app, as well as Google’s own music app Play, plus Spotify, Messenger, podcast apps and many more. Old car 🚘 ? It can still have an Android Auto🤔📲

Can you share more details about it, sometime it create some errors but these are fixable things easily. So you must check out the latest information about it

Edited by annijonn