04, 1.7L, cranks but doesn’t start

Mff

New to Honda’s and the forum thanks for reading. My sons 2004 civic manual trans was running fine back in the first week of June, but after sitting for the 30 or so days would crank but not start. Thinking the battery was drained I tried charging that first to no success. Next I figured, worn out starter(190,000 miles on car only 91k on engine) so I replaced that also no success. Watched some YouTube to see if I could figure something out, thought the worst, timing belt, so removed oil cap and tried starting it. And I did see the valves moving so I believe that is a good sign it’s not a timing belt. I have also removed the spark plugs to make sure they were getting fuel which they are getting fuel. Right now i’m thinking it’s not getting spark but not sure. Any extra knowledge would be greatly appreciated. I have attached video of what it is doing. 

https://youtu.be/Z3BVqAYG-Qc

Archived