2018 Accord 2.0t Most Unreliable Car Ever??

Jason9500

Hi,

New to the forum, I leased a 2018 accord 2.0t EX-L with Nav, it has less than 2500 miles on it. so far the cruise control system failed due to collision mitigation error, before I could get it to the dealership I left it parked for 3 days and it would not start, all lights on the dash were on  and cycling through various error messages mainly related to the braking system. car was towed to dealership and faulty battery was replaced. unfortunately all the error codes were lost so no other diagnostic work could be performed.

The radio is constantly rebooting itself, apparently the dealer says i should not plug my Iphone in as this is the issue.....

the front trim panels on the grill have bubbles forming and need to be replaced.

The cruise control has failed again with the same collision mitigation system error, car is back at the dealership to be diagnosed this has so far taken two days just to diagnose the issue!

Anyone else have so many issues with this model/year? what else can i expect to have to deal with?

Archived