2017 Honda Accord for $212/month?

DavidHenderson87

I've been looking to lease an accord for a while now and have actually gotten pretty close to signing a lease agreement with a couple dealers but at the last second they would up the price a crazy amount and call it "hidden fees, taxes, interest" -- call it whatever you want, when you give me a price for something, you better not change it last minute. So frustrating. Anyways, I found this site Carvoy.com that seems to be super transparent with all their fees and taxes and still somehow managed to beat the price at the dealership. Has anyone here ever heard of or leased with them before? looking to get all the feedback on them as possible. Thanks in advance!

https://carvoy.com/new-lease/NY/honda-accord-2017-crystal-black-pearl-gasoline-great-neck

• 2 months later...

For which Accord? How long is the lease and how many miles?

I just finalized a lease this past Friday for a 2017 Sport Special Edition (sticker was $26.5 approx and the residual is $16.5k). The deal was $199/month. I added the rim & tire protection along with the body & interior protection (coverage up to $5000 in damages like dings, etc) which brought the final number to $231/month for 36 months, 10k mile per year, 0.15 for each additional mile. Total out of pocket was a little under $1400 which included tax, delivery, registration and this was after $500 rebate AND $500 for trading in my 13 year old, 122k mile Ford Escape that needed a new catalytic converter system ($3k of work). They are losing on this deal.

• 4 months later...

Archived