Need Help !!!!! Accord will not start....

Torqed

I have a 94 Accord, Put the key in turn it to start and nothing no click or any noise. Lights come on everything seems operational just no Start. Tried to jump off ,nothing. being 5 speed checked the safety switch pegged the meter out. battery showing 9.4 volts. I can roll it off runs like a brand new car confused as all get out....Starter also recieving juice so ??????. help please

There is an ignition relay to check. Sometimes it just comes loose and can be reseated. It is officially called the Main Relay. A quick google search should net you a few pictures of where to look for it on your specific car.

• 11 months later...

It cranks fine but doesn't start , had new sender fitted as advised by rac , didn't help , fuel pump relay seems fine, could it be ecu are there any other components to check , by by-passing everything and powering up the fuel pump live at the sender it starts and runs, I'm currently removing most of the interior looking for a broken wire, any help really would be much appreciated

Archived