Legend bodies?

I want to convert the headlights on a legend to those of a r34 .I see it a lot but nothing ever says anything about the price.Anyone know how much it would be around, and will it take a lot of customization or will the housings fit well??

You see R34 headlight on a Legend a lot? (show me pics and I'll believe you)

Anything is possible with enough money, there are a few Legend owners that have done similiar conversions. Let me look real quick for a pic-hold on.

Ok Here is a Legend with Nissan Silvia headlights.

fd7cf825.jpg

Total headlight conversions on a Legend are rare, but possible with enough money. I'll keep looking I think I may be able to find a Legend that looks more like a skyline.-hang on again. :D

Lol, the punches just keep on comin'... making me wish I had found a way to finance that damn '93 type II I was lookin' at. Sweet pics. If anyone does know how much that would cost I am certainly interested. Not sure on this, but you could probably convert the stock tails to look similar, certainly wouldn't look that clean though. Definitely cheaper however.

Lol, the punches just keep on comin'... making me wish I had found a way to finance that damn '93 type II I was lookin' at. Sweet pics. If anyone does know how much that would cost I am certainly interested. Not sure on this, but you could probably convert the stock tails to look similar, certainly wouldn't look that clean though. Definitely cheaper however.

I'm not totally sure about the cost, but I remember that some people combine the skyline tails and the Legend tails to make these. (That's what the owner of the white sedan did, I believe). And others, like the blue coupe obviously did body work to make the skyline tails fit.

• 3 months later...

Wow, I didn't think anyone else had these thoughts. I was thinking that conversion in my head for the past 2 years...thanks for the backup and pics. I was thinking R34 would work the best with a legend coupe.

Awesome w00t

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
might be a little late on this topic....but i have done an R34 conversion on my '91 Legend Sedan......

008.jpg

009.jpg

that damn clean.. i tip my hat to you for your dedication and money put into that. all that and stock exhaust?

Archived