New S2000 Look

sup

Don't like the blangin' 17's, or the rear bumper, taillights are okay, front bumper HAS to have the optional lip or it looks weird, don't like the new seat combo, love the new engine and tranny (cf syncros and shorter FD).

I got to looking at it today in a magazine and I hate it. I liked the headlights better with the corners, and I liked the old rearend better. The new one slopes down.

Should have left it looking the same, but still changed the engine/tranny and chassis supports.

• 1 month later...
It's really decent, can't wait to get a test drive. Whats better than taking mountain passes at double the rcomended speed :D

So you're going to be a dumabss and abuse a new car in a test drive when it hasn't been broken in yet?

• 3 months later...

The car needs to have break-in period of (on average) 1 year or 10,000 miles before and serious driving should occur. If you drive a bran new car hard, it damages everything on it. For example, when you get out of bed in the morning, should you just get up and go run 5 miles without stopping, or would you rather eat some breakfast and warm up first?

And I like the old S2000 MUCH better. Minus the engine changes, which are fine.

Ya I dont mean to counter you, but I just think that 1 year(well a time period doesnt even matter) or 10,000 miles is pretty high. I was under the impression most cars are around 2-3k miles.

Anyway, not a big deal.

• 5 years later...

Archived