1991 CRX engine swap?

Guido

It has been awhile yes but I am back and still Hondaless. But my question is Can you swap an B16A Engine into a 1991 CRX? Or any other type of engine I could swap.

I will want to Turbo charge the engine...If that matters at all..

It has been awhile yes but I am back and still Hondaless. But my question is Can you swap an B16A Engine into a 1991 CRX? Or any other type of engine I could swap.

I will want to Turbo charge the engine...If that matters at all..

Yes it will fit

Do some research. THere are guides and all of types on info on the swap and other swaps. Try hondaswap.com

PLEASE DO RESEARCH.

I do research. But when you know about close to nothing about a subject I have no way of knowing what I read is true or false. So I say take advantage of your resources and one of my resources are the fine people ont his forum.

And thank you for the sites.

• 3 weeks later...

yes it will work, i have a 91 DX and just got my swap completed a few days ago, and it F@#$N' ROCKS!! going from an AT DX to a 5spd SiR is awesome, but it was a bitch and a half to do all the wiring, but well worth it.

• 1 month later...
yes it will work, i have a 91 DX and just got my swap completed a few days ago, and it F@#$N' ROCKS!! going from an AT DX to a 5spd SiR is awesome, but it was a bitch and a half to do all the wiring, but well worth it.

hell yeah, i have the same thing, ive had it for about 2 months and it fukkin rules

I missed this reply somehow but you're wrong. the SiR had the b16a1 while the Si had the ZC

JDM Si's were referred to as ZC's, and did contain the ZC motor.

SiR's came with the B16A SiRI. There is no b16a# in Japan.

And Ki$$, you quoted and replied to your own post.

Archived