Game that comes out this fall

pupubhai178

Game that comes out this fall

Watch Carrie Online It's not like The Sims fans are short on things to buy while they wait. EA has released a whopping 11 expansion packs for The Sims 3 as well as nine Stuff Packs loaded with new customization options. The online Sims Store also sells individual items. Speaking of expansion packs, the latest for Sims 3 just debuted today in North America. Into the Future allows the Sims to travel to a futuristic neighborhood called Oasis Landing. In the future, they'll find new technology such as hoverboards and jetpacks. They can also build and customize robotic companions known as Plumbots. Future will be the last expansion pack released for Sims 3.

Watch One Direction This is Us Online Gamers were peeved that they weren't originally informed that the game would be episodic – though, really, I'm sure the developers didn't think that either. Iceberg is basically trying to salvage a situation where devs tried pumping out a game that never would have saw the light of day anyway and was mostly unfinished. However, Iceberg should have made it known that the game wasn't properly finished from the start and maybe gave a heads-up beforehand.

Watch The Smurfs 2 Online I can, however, be a little bit forgiving in this situation because, as Schreuder states, the episodes releasing would only depend on the success of the previous episode, and saying that the game would be episodic but the sales may not have been so great with the first game the publisher would be the awful position of having promised something they couldn't actually deliver. Although, technically they're still kind of in that situation.

Watch Gravity Online Sadly, this is just part of the messy reality of dealing with indie culture. As a developer it's always tough and as a publisher it's all about maximizing what you have to make money. Although, honestly, I do believe that Iceberg should have been more upfront about the dark matter for Dark Matter. EA has decided to give The Sims 4 development team more time to craft the sequel. Today they announced that Sims 4 will be arriving in Fall 2014, a delay of a few months.

Watch The Conjuring Online The company said in their earnings report last May that they would be releasing the game in "early 2014." They didn't provide a reason for delaying the game until the fall. The desire for more polish time, a holiday season launch, or both probably drove the decision. Activision, EA, Infinity Ward and DICE are all tangled in a web of competitive marketing aimed at vying for your attention, which in turn is an attempt to lift your hard earned money from your wallet. The publishers have been pushing out new promo material for two of the biggest shooters this year and it's come to a point where gamers will have to make choice between Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Watch Insidious 2 Online We're sorry if anyone who bought the game isn't happy with the way it was represented, and we hope this makes it right for you guys. If you've got any questions, hit me up and I'll try to answer 'em for you.Dang, that's some epic pro-consumer loving right there. I would do another slow clap gif but I already used it during the Wild Game Studio debacle, so instead, GOG.com will get a fast, feverishly excited clapping gif.

Yeah, that's how we get it done around these parts. The good will on behalf of GOG.com comes mostly from the failings at the hands of the developers (though they didn't have much of a choice) as reported by Gameranx and PC Gamer, where Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder explained how they'll handle the game after the fallout following the truncated ending, addressing the community on the forum, writing... “[Following the failed Kickstarter drive] The idea was then formed to make Dark Matter an episodic series,”...“with episodes selling at a budget price of $14.99. Any further episodes would, however, need to be dependent on the success of the previous installment. The first installment is what has launched recently on Steam and is simply called Dark Matter.”

Of course, the rich kids will drop in and say “Hurr, hurr, I'm a real gamer and I'm getting an Xbone and PS4 with every game that comes out this fall, hurr, hurr.” but average folk can't afford to spend north of $1,500 in a single month on video games. Heck, that's rent, a car note, groceries and the electric bill for some people.

Archived