Somehow pan across everyone's vision

jollybai487

Somehow pan across everyone's vision

Watch Escape Plan Online There's no word yet on when Fathers and Daughters will roll into production. But in the meantime, there will be plenty of opportunity to catch up with Crowe and Seyfried on the big screen. Having recently wrapped on Seth MacFarlane's A Million Ways to Die in the West, Seyfried is currently shooting a part in Noah Baumbach's follow-up to his critically adored drama Frances Ha, titled While We're Young. She's also attached to Compliance director Craig Zobel's next feature, Z is for Zachariah, and another project with Lovelace writer-directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman called The Girl who conned the Ivy League.

Watch The Fifth Estate Online With this mix of cast and crew, it's hard to know what to expect from Fathers and Daughters. Crowe is an outstanding actor whose previous portrayal of a mentally ill man earned him his third Academy Award nomination for A Beautiful Mind. Seyfried is a charming screen presence, but an actress who doesn't seem to make terribly discerning career choices, having recently appeared in three mediocre to abysmal movies: the lackluster biopic Lovelace, the cringe-inducing ensemble comedy The Big Wedding and the forgettable animated adventure Epic. His Black List honor, speaks well of Desch's script, but will Muccino's deep love of schmaltz undercut whatever got producers pumped about this screenplay? We'll have to wait and see.

Watch Kill Your Darlings Online Ambushed marks a reunion for Couture and Lundgren, who both appeared in the films The Expendables and The Expendables 2. The flick was directed by Johnny’s Gone’s Giorgio Serafini and written by the one-named wonder, Agustin. The film is also coming from the producers of such moneymakers as Maximum Conviction, Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden and The Devil’s in the Details. The flick is set in Los Angeles and follows two guys who want to be a more important part of the criminal enterprise. Unfortunately, the journey Frank (Daniel Bonjour) and Eddie (Gianni Capaldi) embark on is full of big time drug dealers and smart cops. It’s tough to navigate the criminal underbelly and Frank and Eddie might just be in over their heads. Along the way, audiences will meet Agent Maxwell and Agent Royce (Carly Pope), who are looking into a major drug smuggling ring in Los Angeles, as well as dirty cop Jack Reilly, played by Couture. You can learn more about the action-oriented flick, below.

Watch 12 Years a Slave Online Cop-oriented action movies are a dime a dozen, but Anchor Bay Entertainment’s upcoming release, Ambushed, features something a little extra with its good cop and bad cop dynamics. The company has been gracious enough to extend us an exclusive Blu-ray clip following Randy Couture and Dolph Lundgren, both cops in the film, who are meeting at the scene of the crime for the first time. There’s always bad blood when one set of cops takes over a case from another, but if you catch the film you’ll find there’s more going on than meets the eye. There’s a dirty cop in the midst and it will be up to Agent Maxwell (Lundgren) to take him down.

Watch Insidious 2 Online Also, from the looks of it, Gotham has maintained its color scheme of black-and-gold, but might be ditching the Gotham Rogues nickname. I do like the wholesome, clean, red-on-white colors of Metropolis. Weave a little blue in there, and it’s the fill-blown Americana that goes with Superman, Metropolis and American pie. Gotham, however, keeps its dark, shadowy color scheme … even when it comes to their professional teams.

Watch The Conjuring Online My character is different from all of the Elves you've met before, in that she's really young. And I keep telling journalists this because I've really focused on that in my performance. I'm trying to distinguish her from all of these incredibly sage and wise Elves that have lived for thousands of years. She's only six hundred years old, she's just a baby. So she's a bit more impulsive, and she's a bit more immature. I think she's more easily romanticized by a lot of things.

Watch Insidious Chapter 2 Online And also, I think this book is really, really alpha, it's very male-driven. It's all male characters. In the book, there's not one female character. And if you watch a film from beginning to end, with no women in it, it's really difficult. I don't know if any of you feel this way, but it's like eventually, you see a woman come on screen and you go, "Oh, thank God!" You just sort of need a break from all this testosterone, which happened, I think, in one of my films, The Hurt Locker. I was in it for like five minutes, and people were like, "You were in that movie!" And I was like, "Well, kind of." And they were like, "No, you were!" 'Cause they needed a woman!...

Watch Rush Online So when I got called and was told, "We'd like you to do The Hobbit", which was my favorite of all of them when I was a kid. "…and we want you to play a character that's not in the books." I gulped and hesitated, but then I went, "These guys know this world, and they represent this world so well, that I actually think they've earned the right to have a little play." And I think that for this character in particular, she becomes sort of the embodiment and representation of the Wood Elves, which Tolkien talks about at length in all of his books. And in this book in particular, he just doesn't introduce you to any of them. Well, you can't have a movie with a group of people that are significant players in the story, that push forward the plot, without introducing at least one or two of them. You have to meet them. So I think that they just recognized that. And they could have made it a Mirkwood Elf, but we have Legolas, and nobody needs to have to compete with that. So I think doing a female Elf in the Woodland realm was a bit safer, because we haven't met one of those yet.

Watch Cloudy 2 Online You're playing a character that's not in the book, so could just talk a bit about your perception of Tauriel and her character? It would be my pleasure. Because of course, that is the greatest source of my anxiety on this film, is that I'm going to be lynched. I was a die-hard fan of these books before the films ever came out. And when I say die-hard, I wasn't the person who could speak Elvish, but I really loved them. And I wasn't actually going to see the original films, because I didn't think it was possible that a film could represent the books appropriately. So I was protesting, and I wasn't going to see them. And then my family all took a jaunt together, the entire family, to see the movies, and were like, "What, you're just going to stay home?" So I saw the movies and was thoroughly impressed that Peter Jackson managed to make my vision of the book come to life, as well as my sister's and my father's, and my aunt's and my uncle's… everyone's. It seemed to somehow pan across everyone's vision, even though we all knew we had to have had different visions of the books.

Archived