{om}watch mtv awards onlines

wlinkshood

{om}watch mtv awards onlines

The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards show will be presented live Sunday at 9 p.m. EDT. Featuring performances by Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West and others, the show should definitely be one to remember.Because nobody wants to miss a minute of the action on VMA night, we’ve gathered the information you need to catch all the online action from the red carpet to the main event.In addition to Gaga, Mars, Timberlake and West, the following artists have been confirmed as performers at the show this year: Drake, Katy Perry, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke.There are also rumors that *NSync may perform and that Danity Kane might reunite onstage as well. With all these acts in the mix, it appears this year’s VMAs will be one major night of music.Former NSync member Joey Fatone's father has confirmed a reunion, saying that his son and Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, JC Chasez and Chris Kirkpatrick are set to reunite for the show. Joseph Fatone Sr told RadarOnline: "They're doing a performance. I think it's exciting. I couldn't even say why he's doing it though. Why, at this point in his life. Now he's his own man. But it's more to the fact that MTV has made them all somewhat of stars, and also made Justin a star."Timberlake will be presented with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award. Past recipients of the award include Michael Jackson himself, Madonna, R.E.M., and the Beastie Boys.Kanye West, who finally revealed the first photo of her daughter North West yesterday on Kris Jenner's talk show, will be performing for the seventh time at the VMAs. Bruno Mars is also slated to take the stage with a new single from his album, Unorthodox Jukebox. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will also sing "Same Love."This year's nominees for Video of the Year include Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors," Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz. "Thrift Shop," Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven." Robin Thicke feat. T. I. and Pharrell "Blurred Lines" and Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble."

watch mtv video music awards 2013 online
watch mtv vma 2013 online
barclays golf 2013 live stream
new orleans vs houston 2013 live stream
minnesota vs san francisco 2013 live Stream

watch lee daniels the butler online
watch we're the millers online
watch mortal instruments city of bones online