Correct rpms for a 2012 civic at 70-75mph?

dotdotdot

Hi guys,

I've noticed that when I'm doing above like 67 my car sounds like it's slightly revving...almost like I need to shift again even though I'm in 5th.

I took it into the dealership and they said it was normal.

Just realized driving that my rpms are in the 3000-3200 range when I'm doing 70-75. This seems hi to me. Maybe it's not...but I just wanted your guys' opinion.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I've noticed that when I'm doing above like 67 my car sounds like it's slightly revving...almost like I need to shift again even though I'm in 5th.

I took it into the dealership and they said it was normal.

Just realized driving that my rpms are in the 3000-3200 range when I'm doing 70-75. This seems hi to me. Maybe it's not...but I just wanted your guys' opinion.

Thanks!

Anybody?

Thanks! and happy new year

wait your in 5th goiong 70-75mph, so 2.5k-3.5k some where in there should be right. my accord is close to that in 5th gear going 70-75 mph. i might be wrong but im pretty sure your cars fine, if it starrts cutting out and loosing power to the wheels then you got a problem.

wait your in 5th goiong 70-75mph, so 2.5k-3.5k some where in there should be right. my accord is close to that in 5th gear going 70-75 mph. i might be wrong but im pretty sure your cars fine, if it starrts cutting out and loosing power to the wheels then you got a problem.

Thanks.

Small engine cars I've had in the past were in the 2700 range...so this just feels and sounds loud. I also know other civic drivers who are also in the 2700 range...

Archived