wtt/wts f22b2 and d15b7

nikkinjosh

i have a 92 accord with a broke head and i was trying to get motors that would work, i bought the d15b7 thinking it might work but it wont hook up to my tranny. the f22b2 i got thinking same series maybe not so bad of a swap but i cant manage to get anything working. Im needing a f22a6 for my accord i have a wife and kids and got to get to doc apps and stuff and i am willing to trade both the d15 and other f22 for the f22a6 i need. the f22b2 has 168000 miles its a 2.2l and is pretty clean came from a 97 accord. the d15b7 came from a 93 hatch civic and has 135000 and is really clean. i live in ooltewah tn and if interested i will send picks and u can check it out and compression test them. this is a really good deal, but if selling individually i am asking $200 for the f22b2 and $200 for the d15b7. my number is 423 227 four116 josh

Edited by nikkinjosh