Landspeedracing.com sponsored Ohio meet

toad

Just today had confirmation that Landspeedracing.com is going to sponsor this event. A staff member is also in the workings on the idea of flying from arizona to here in port clinton. So this is going to be HUGE...

I have just finalized everything with the owner/general manager. Rates for hotel rooms will be at 45.00 dollars per room. If you want to make reservations the # is listed below. When making room reservations please remember to say your with the "Sport compact party" and the front desk clerk would be happy to give you that special rate. Also, so far looks like a good turnout...I have posted about the meet at about 20 different website forums and have had alot of email feedback. Plus I have given out 33 fliers locally and still got plenty more to hand out today. So come join in on this massive party!

17 years of age or older to get in the door.

Nathan Schoewe

Commodore Perry Inn & Suites

255 W. Lakeshore Dr.

Port Clinton, OH 43452

personal email for additional questions: moparty2@aol.com

Mainly on November 15th there is going to be a huge (hopefully) turnout of all sorts of sport compacts, I have this posted on around 26 message boards with quite a bit of interest and locally with fliers all over the place. So mainly were gonna have a meet in the hotels parking lot, have some fun in the bar and restraunt....if ya need a room we have worked out a 45.00 dollar rate with the hotel also. We are just trying to have one last meet before the snow flys and have some fun and meet new people....

Archived