Its time for a new vehicle...

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself with a question.

I have a CRV from the early 90s that I've been rocking for quite some time now. Its a pretty awesome ride for what I use it for. I'm a musician that has to haul around gear and 5 people on a weekly basis. I also have to drive out of the city at least once a month for out of town gigs. On top of that I walk dogs for a living so I'm driving all day long picking up dogs throughout the city. PLUS I drive through the rocky mountains at least 4 times a year to visit family and loved one in the prairies. All things considered my CRV has been doing a bang up job.

THere's a few things I've needed to replace over the years, but the engine remains in good condition. I've found Hondas the best for this. They never die. Well, they do, but not like other car manufacturers.

Recently my girlfriend has been bringing up the idea of us getting a new vehicle, which I'd rather not. But she suggested so because our out of town shows are getting further and further away from home, so we're constantly in need of more space. I dunno if anyone's tried to fit a bunch of big boys and a ton of gear in a CRV, but it gets cramped pretty quick. I decided it mull it over, until last week.

Last week I had my first accident. Got smoked on the rear axel, passenger side by an old lady who ran a stop sign. It dinged my allignment up pretty bad. So now I've begun thinking that it maybe a good time reconsider a new(er) vehicle..

I'm looking for something with the reliablity that the CRV has provided me, with a little more space, that hopefully isn't a minivan. They don't have enough kick for me.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived