Motor4Toys Car Show (Dec 2nd 2012) - 5,000+ cars - Woodland Hills, CA

Engraved EG

Hello HondaForums. I know that im still new to this community, but I wanted to share some info on a HUGE car show taking place this Sunday, December 2nd 2012. Its called Motor4Toys Charity Car Show & Toy Drive. Over 5,000+ cars attend every year and it brings automotive enthusiasts together from all over the United States. Motor4Toys foundation is also the nations largest single contributor to the Toys4Tots program. Last year they brought in over 37,000 toys and this year their goal is 40,000 toys. This event is for such a great cause and I highly recommend this show to everyone here. This show is absolutely FREE, but they do ask that everyone who attends to please bring an unwrapped toy ($10 value).

What: 9th Annual Motor4Toys Charity Car Show & Toy Drive

(RAIN or SHINE!!!)

When: Sunday, December 2nd, 2012

6:30am - noon

Where: The Anthem Building (Blue Cross) in the Warner Center

21555 Oxnard Street

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Please check out the links below for more information regarding the show and REGISTRATION is also FREE!!! Gates open at 6:30am and goes til noon. Thank you for your time everyone and Im looking forward to seeing more Honda enthusiasts there this year. :)

Event Info:

9th Annual Motor4toys Charity Car Show Sunday Dec. 2nd, 2012 Largest Car Show of the Season!

Registration Page (FREE REGISTRATION):

Register for the Free Motor4Toys Charitable Exotic Car Show and Toy Donation for Kids

poster2.jpg

Archived