Car Lost Fire Replaced Pickup, Has Fire Now Wont Start???

Grant Fralick

Car Lost Fire Replaced Pickup, Has Fire Now Wont Start, But Pops Out The Exhaust, i even set the pointer on the red marking on the flywheel TDC had the distributor some what between 1 and cylinder 3 ??? can some one please tell me what im doing wrong before i bend a valve plz lol thanx

Car Lost Fire Replaced Pickup, Has Fire Now Wont Start, But Pops Out The Exhaust, i even set the pointer on the red marking on the flywheel TDC had the distributor some what between 1 and cylinder 3 ??? can some one please tell me what im doing wrong before i bend a valve plz lol thanx

nevermind i did lil research its the white line sorry

Archived