Hey There

2000SS

Hello There,

Well...I'm not really new to the honda world, I drove a 1987 Sterling 825SL for a few years, had an acura 6 cylinder motor and manual trans. When it finally gave up on me at the 1/4 million mile mark I bought a 2000 Camaro Super Sport. Over the last 4 years i've put about $8,000 into the Camaro and have attained my goal for the car (finally). Shortly after i bought the Camaro i bought a 1972' chevy C20 pickup, rebuilt the motor, swapped, the trans, basically a complete restore, and it has been my daily driver for 3 years. Unfortunately the truck gets about 9mph average on the street and highway. With gas prices as high as they are now, i'm planning on selling the truck and buying a little honda for a daily driver. I've been looking at the hatch back models because i figure they are so light they would probably get the best gas milage, and with the money I save on gas, i can put back into it. I posted a topic in the Civic section of the forum with a few questions so if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out there, i'd appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do have a few pics of the Camaro from a couple years back when we were fitting the rims and slicks to it. I hope to get a few more pics of it once i have the engine bay all cleaned up. I don't own a digital camera so i gotta take them when i can borrow a camera (spent too much damn money on the car, and the truck so i can't afford a camera, lol). I hope to get a few pics of the truck soon, so i can put it up on the recycler and sell it. its a 1972 C20 long bed step side with a beautiful primer grey paint job =). There are a few pics of the Camaro at http://www.speakeasy.org/~camaross/ but a warning, they are not very 56K friendly.

Archived