New kid in town

joeys440

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joey, I recently purchased a 1995 Honda Accord with a V-Tec engine and auto trans for daily commutes but being an old hot rodder I am thinking in the future this car will become a toy to play with.

My background is in drag racing, I currently have a 1965 Dodge Coronet, Nostaglia Super Stock car, it is powered by a 440, 4-speed, Dana 60 combo. I have previously worked for Reeves Calloway building the twin turbo Corvettes and for John Lingenfelter where we set a Bonneville land speed that stood for a decade.

I am currently a full time Respiratory Therapy student scheduled to graduate in May, I think once I am settled into the new career the tuning of the Honda will begin.

Right now this car has a bunch of little issues I need to repair so I will probably be active on this board seeking advice all the while watching the performace threads to get some ideas. I have ported cylinder heads for over 20 years and am looking forward to see what kind of flow this head is capable of.

At any rate, I think this car is going to be fun! !!!

Joey

Archived