Whose still uses this forum?

tallhamer88

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aww man i went MIA for a bit.. getting ready to come back home!!!! 8 more days left until i step foot back on US soil!! ^_^

and jake, kiss my balls! lol

EDIT:: oh and for those of you that arent my frandz on FB.. the Del Sol is getting parted out and im selling the BMW..

looking at picking up a Infiniti M45 and going to be building the wagon.. RHD clip, mildly built GSR with supercharger mated to a B20 awd trans with CRV tcase and rear diff, full shave and wire tuck, doing a hardwood floor in the trunk, buddy is making me a one off wood shiftknob and ebrake handle, vintage 70's woodgrain CVCC steeringwheel, going to make a custom cargo cover out of a LA dodgers flag, ordering a new set of smexy wheels (work equip 01, 15 x 9 -3offset), skunk2 proseries camberkit, ASR sway bars, pulling and rolling the fenders, put my JDM bumper pole on, install my rear speakerpods, put JL door speakers all around, two 10's with custom built wood box to match floor, and order a OsakaJDM rear spoiler.. that should be about it, maybe a few things here and there

and there will be a build thread on here when i get started on it lol

yeah i know man.. guess i just put that for people that didnt know instead of saying CRV trans..

and instead of waiting on the works to come from work themself im going to help out a friend and buy his wheels.. some very rare Motegi, yes motegi, MR124's.. 16 x 9.5 -10offset :)

here are a few pictures of his setup on his old wagon that he just sold..

603331_471901996163618_849570858_n.jpg

556997_444704568883361_1591766991_n.jpg

527966_443517445668740_1645764077_n.jpg

this will be exactly how my wagon will be sitting, im buying his wheels and tires with 90% tread for $1700.. im ready to get them mounted!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be in SoCal next month for the Eibach Meet on the 19th in Lake Elsinore if any of you want to meet up. 19th will be a crapshoot as I'll be building a trans for Eibach's new ITR during the event and hanging out with the Eibach guys afterwards but I should have a bit of free time the day before.

Holy good god almighty!!!! It's a meeting of the OG's!

Time to breathe life back into this place!

I'm FINALLY getting back to my roots, hoping to pick up a mint turtle this week. Too bad it'll be July before I can drive it. :-(

Funny shit. I traded my last Honda to my neighbor a year ago. He just offered it back to me in exchange for getting it out of his yard so it stops killing his grass.

Just picked this up, my mom made the purchase and says that it's as nice as the picture in real life. Clean, no accidents, already has coilovers and exhaust, ad brand new wheels and tires.

54149CFA-4912-4753-8521-4401CB782FA9-388

Waiting mostly, I've got helicopter parts to buy, lol.

I won't be doing much if anything to this car, drive it til it dies, then throw in a swap and keep going.

I forgot you did helis

I love my surface toys. I bought a micro crawler a couple months ago. It's a riot in the office. I do tech repairs and my workshop has continuous workbench that's near 50 feet in length. When I want to kill time I drive it around the room and back over top of peoples broken macbooks and ipads.

The last indoor flying session ended up with a bang when a coworker lost his heli and he struck a filing cabinet. I hammered most of the dent out now and it only looks like someone hit it with sledgehammer and not a car. The heli was a lost cause. It was cheaper/easier to buy a second airframe and transfer the electronics.

Archived