ebay camber kits

LMFAO

Hi, so ive been looking on ebay for quite a while and am pretty keen on getting a camber kit, there are about a million options so im wondering has anyone had any experience with these? how would you rate them? also are the ebay sleeve coilovers getting any better or should i stay away from them all together? thanks for any help!

yeah that was my initial thought, but its massively expensive to buy elsewhere. so aside from building my own parts are they worth it at all? worth the risk? can you suggest anywhere else i can try looking? cheers!

jhpusa.com

DO NOT buy cheap parts unless you like destroying your car.. had a friend who bought ebay coilovers and the rear passenger side broke and sent him spinning and hitting two trees

Camber kits are not very expensive. I bought a full omni power kit a few years back and I think I paid around $150 for front and rears.

To put that in perspective, a kit for my A4 on just the fronts is 500+

Archived