94 civic dx. Won't crank all the way over

liveforsnow

I have a 94 civic dx. had at least 5 different mechanics look at it, they cant figure it out. the guy i got the car from said it was the timing belt but he couldnt get the pully off to put the new belt on. i drove it away from his house died out a couple times and started it back up then finally it died for good wouldnt turn back all the way over. towed it home had friend/mechanic look at it. re did the timing and it did the same thing drove it and died out. put the new belt on turned over died out. replaced the distribitor turned over died out. thought it might be the alarm bc previous owner lost clicker took the alarm out same thing. took it to another friend mechanic he noticed the head was bad, replaced the head. started up fine, died out. replaced fuel ingectors still nothing. help. suggestions would be nice. ive spent so much time and money.

try replacing your fuel pump?

if that fails flush the lines

spray some ether or starting fluid in the air filter and see if it

gives you a better turn-over. if it turns then its not getting

petrol to the motor at some point or another.

if problem continues after that try to clean clean clean

(throttle, intake, fuel lines, carb ect.) post back your results

Archived