Hi :)

DelSolSweetie

So I'm still in Ohio at Honda R&D.. still haven't met Jason even though he lives like 15minutes away.. Have met Monte and his forest green del sol.. Colter is here as well now.. he's going to live a couple blocks over and give me a garage bay since he has three and doesn't need them all

I have a Fiat 500 now. I still have the Del Sol. Going to actually finish the drift Supra up sometime soon. Hopefully it'll be at an open practice next Friday.

I also get to drift a S2K for work. Only had it out a couple times but it's fun. I have pictures that make it look like I'm not that bad. I shall post later.

oh harro prease :)

sounds like everyone is moving out there..

im gonna need to see pictures asap! lol

EDIT:: oh kick that douchewaffle colter in the nuts for me prease ^_^ lol

No takers on the Del Sol? What were you asking for it? Doubt I would buy it but the wife has been nostalgic over her old one lately.

Whats even worse is I have been in Marysville twice a week for the last 4 months. :crazy:

I just moved this last weekend so the house is a mess. Give me a month and I'll have a cookout and invite you guys over. Until that time why don't you or Colter break out the grill? I'll contribute but you'll have to put up with my 3yr old terrorizing your dogs.

EDIT:: oh kick that douchewaffle colter in the nuts for me prease ^_^ lol

Might be able to do that for you

No takers on the Del Sol? What were you asking for it? Doubt I would buy it but the wife has been nostalgic over her old one lately.

Whats even worse is I have been in Marysville twice a week for the last 4 months. :crazy:

I just moved this last weekend so the house is a mess. Give me a month and I'll have a cookout and invite you guys over. Until that time why don't you or Colter break out the grill? I'll contribute but you'll have to put up with my 3yr old terrorizing your dogs.

I think I had the del sol for 3k obo.. but I haven't exactly been 'active' in trying to sell it haha

Colter will be at his new house hopefully in a couple weeks.. we can have a cookout here though

and pictures :

120826CMS1.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived